Fly Fishing Perú – Cusco, Sacred Valley – Fly Fishing Tours – Puno, Cusco
“Fly fishing for rainbow trout – fly fishing for salmon trout – fly fishing for silver trout – fly fishing for brown trout , fly fishing for king fish.”
For the Fly Fishing , you can bring your own casting spinning or fly fishing tackle is suggested to cast from the river shore. (If not will Provide one to you).
Peru provides many different places to do Fly Fishing in the Andes, we especially recommend you the different lake on the mountains of Cusco, for Fly fishing , and rivers in the South valley of Cusco for fly Fishing.
Sacred valley will be another wonderful places for Fly fishing – Urubamba, Villcanota, Lares rivers, to fish the popular wild rainbow and brown trout, the lake on the mountains of Cusco are great and wonderful places to do fly fishing to catch king fish (Pejerrey), Rainbow and brown trout on the north west and south of Cusco region.
You and I will see doing Fly Fishing, how the typical life of People is located in the back ground of the Andes in Perú, will be perfect combined, this experience.
Rainbow trout fly fishing, Brown trout fly Fishing, King fish fly fishing, are the new sport, not Discovered, by many people in Peru .
The sacred valley River located northwest (Urubamba), some lakes on the south and north of Cusco city offer us a perfect scenery for practice sport fishing, in this case fly fishing, with nice pools, good volume of clean and clear water and good quality and quantity of food for the fish.
The lagoons with high Volume of water, the high volume of water in the rivers makes a good fishing, nice spots, with waterfalls between then are perfect for fly fishing, This area has the unique fresh water in the world ,and there you will find hundreds of regular and bigger size fish.
lakes and lagoons that are out of the rivers, normally these lakes are located, over up to 12,000 (ft a.s.l.)
- The Fly fishing At Urubamba River, Villcanota River, Lares River and others… and The cold water in these rivers offer us the wild rainbow trout.
- The Fly fishing in the Andes mountain lakes with nice cold water offer us, rainbow trout , brown trout and king fish ( Pejerrey)
- The fly Fishing sport need to be practice with conventional or fly fishing tackle ,use by people at lakes and rivers of Canada, in the lakes and rivers united stated . ( Montana, Texas, Arizona, Florida, Oregon, Alaska Idaho, Colorado).
- For fly fisherman, rods numbers 5/6 7/8 are recommended with nymphs and wet, dry fly.
- Fishing season in the lakes : January , February, March April, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
The fishing season in the rivers :
- Starts by march and end early December the better months are march – April – June – July – August – September – October November and December.
- Climate: dry and sunny climate all year round with round with rainy season from last days of December to mid of march. this rivers and its towns are very cool especially in the first quarter moon. the water temperature in winter and summer is closer to 40°.
All fly fishing Tours, reservations must be made at least one week in advance is recommended always one month before.
Welcome to the best fly fishing tour of Peru, enjoy sport fishing with the best team, fly fishing tours with us will be great experience to Remember ever.